Messy Church is an intergenerational worship experience with a common meal, devotions and (sometimes messy) activities. We meet Christ, just as we are, in creativity, hospitality, and celebration. Messy Church is a growing international movement which originated in the Anglican Church in Great Britain.
On their website they write:
- It is a way of being church for families involving fun.
- It is a church, not a craft club, that helps people encounter Jesus as Lord and Saviour.
- It is found across the world.
- Its values are about being Christ-centred, for all ages, based on creativity, hospitality and celebration.
- Please check out the video for a small introduction.
And look below for information about our next Messy Church event.