Type: Media Volunteer
As a volunteer in-house graphics technician, you will be tasked with assisting in creating and/or running the PowerPoint presentation for the week’s worship service. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Working with pastor and/or staff to create PowerPoint from template using PowerPoint 365 as needed.
- Sharing draft with pastor/main technician to ensure accuracy.
- Downloading the week’s finalized presentation from PowerPoint 365
- Running presentation from PC in-house
– Must live in or around Jefferson City, Missouri
– Excellent email communication skills
Nice to have:
– Experience with PowerPoint 365 / Microsoft 365 applications
Training will be provided. For any questions, please contact our Director of Media and Technical Operations, Walker Wright, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.