Type: Media Volunteer
As a volunteer substitute livestreaming technician, you will be tasked with running and/or assisting with:
- Setting up livestreaming technology before worship (turning on microphones, setting up Mevo NDI application and OBS Studio software), and turning off technology following service.
- Livestreaming worship services
- Assuring livestream is up on Facebook and YouTube
- Manually uploading livestream content if the service did not stream on YouTube.
– Must live in or around Jefferson City, Missouri
– Excellent email communication skills
Nice to have:
– Audio/technical skills
– Troubleshooting skills
– Experience with Android and Windows 11 operating systems
– Experience with OBS Studio application
Training will be provided. For any questions, please contact our Director of Media and Technical Operations, Walker Wright, by email: email@example.com.